Ready to upgrade your impact?
As inclusion challenges continue to rock the biggest players in technology, one thing has become clear: executives need more information to protect their teams and build great companies. Vaya is here for you. Join us for a two day intensive workshop and retreat. You'll be among peers in your space who share your eagerness to create healthy cultures that retain talent, increase transparency and accountability, and even improve the bottom line.
two day intensive education
We're going to get in a room. We're all going to sign NDA's. Then we're going to learn how to talk about the hardest problems our teams face, together. It might be scary at first. That's okay. It's a safe place to ask questions and get advice. We'll talk through common pitfalls and offer individual guidance on how you can make your workplace better for everyone.
Why join us?
- You'll have a safe venue to ask anything you want about inclusion and how it fits into your larger business objectives
- See how a proactive approach to inclusion can make your entire workplace better for everyone
- Learn how inclusion can prevent crises that distract your team and hamper your growth
- Get advice on diagnosing and treating your specific workplace issues
- Develop the confidence you need to have hard conversations with anyone in your organization
learn from an expert
Nicole Sanchez has over 23 years of experience in team leadership, organizational behavior, and workplace inclusion. She's also spent a lifetime studying how race, gender and other parts of our identities impact our work. An MBA from Berkeley's Haas School of Business gives Nicole a keen insight on how all these topics map to your strategic goals. Nicole will help you go beyond cosmetic diversity conversations and develop the skills you need to build a workplace you're proud of.